Since Vaporum was released on Switch and PS4, we have gathered a lot of feedback from you, including some issues.
We are preparing patches for each platform to solve the following problems (the patches will go live in the coming days / weeks):
- All Consoles:
- Tweaked movement and turning sensitivity to prevent “overstepping” and “overturning”.
- Switch / PS4:
- Small, hard to read font: We are enlarging the font and the UI elements to make all text much easier to read, especially on smaller screens.
- Load Last Save issue: The “Load Last Save” button sometimes does not load the logical last save you’ve made. Will be fixed.
- Crash on save: The game sometimes crashes when you try to save. We are communicating with the porting house & Sony, but it’s not yet 100% clear when this will get fixed.
- Workaround: In the meantime, there is a known workaround to fix the problem — you simply need to rebuild your database. Here is a guide on how to do that.
Thank you for all the feedback and support!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.