Great news, fellow dungeon crawlers!
Did you see Vaporum: Lockdown on desktop platforms, but wanted to play it on the go? On your trusty Nintendo Switch console?
We are excited to finally announce the release date of Vaporum: Lockdown on the Nintendo Switch. The game is coming out on March 22 and will be available on the Nintendo eShop.
You can watch the announcement trailer and read the official press release below.
Vaporum: Lockdown by Fatbot Games is a grid-based single-player dungeon crawler in an original steampunk setting, inspired by classics such as Dungeon Master and Eye of the Beholder, or the new Legend of Grimrock series.
The game was already successfully released on PC, Mac, and Linux, and is now coming out on Switch on March 22, 2021.
Vaporum: Lockdown, prequel to critically acclaimed Vaporum, expands on everything that made the original game good.
Follow the story of Ellie Teller, a scientist who is a part of a mysterious research project in the middle of an ocean. After disastrous events, she struggles to survive and escape the tower of Arx Vaporum.
- Old-school grid-based dungeon crawler with modern audiovisuals and controls.
- First-person real-time combat with deadly foes with varied abilities and behaviors.
- Stop time mode where time only passes when you act, giving you unlimited time to reason about your next best move.
- Intriguing story following a fully voiced female protagonist.
- Unique gadget-based RPG system with tons of customization, tons of loot, and tons of synergies to find.
- Mind-bending puzzles and hazards.
- Immersive steampunk setting.
- Localized in 8 languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Russian, Polish, Japanese, and Chinese.