Hey guys, we have another update for you today!
Vaporum now natively supports controllers, so you can enjoy the game from the comfort of your couch. And we also squashed some nasty bugs still roaming the tower of Vaporum.
- Added controller support.
- Fixed: When you quit to the main menu while the automap is out of order, it will remain so even when you start a new game.
- Fixed: The unique sword Lithe Blade’s burning effect (DOT) does not deal damage to other nearby enemies.
- Fixed: Return damage from some shields and the Heavy Rig resets the behavior of an enemy affected by the Manipulator gadget. This is inconvenient, as sometimes the enemy resets right after you use the Manipulator on it.
- Fixed: Some specific values of FOV (graphical setting) can cause visual glitches when being pulled by a Magnet Golem.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.