We are rolling out a new patch with a new language, few bug-fixes, and some small tweaks based on your feedback. Yeah, and one tiny detail: Linux! 🙂
The Linux build is finally here! We tested it on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS and once we worked out all the quirks, it pretty much worked fine. There is one known issue: volumetric lights look weird on Ubuntu with AMD cards, and there doesn’t seem to be anything we can do about it. 🙁
Apart from Linux, we are adding Hungarian language to the game, thanks to Zsolt Brechler, who took it upon himself to make the whole translation with the simple localization tools we added some time ago. Big thank you, Zsolt, we appreciate it! 🙂
Here are the obligatory patch notes:
- Linux build! 🙂 (Tested on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS.)
- Added Hungarian language, thanks to Zsolt Brechler!
- All consumable items can now stack. This was inconsistent where some did stack (e. g. Repair Kits) and some did not (e. g. Fumium Cells).
- Fixed: Reinfusor & Overcharger modules have buggy interactions. You can activate gadgets for free, basically.
- Fixed: In some rare conditions, the game can crash when unable to load & parse the EnemyShowcase.dat file.
- Fixed a few typos in game tips.
- Fixed: Item comparison tooltip option does not save correctly.
- Fixed: Some shaders and materials do not work correctly on Linux.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.